Friday, January 4, 2013

Project 365...the first 4 days

I have been thinking for a while that I wanted to start a 365 project, basically commit to taking one picture a day. When I finally made the decision I would start one January 1st, I didn't really think through the time commitment of this. Especially since I work full time, part time and have those 4 pesky kids...haha. But everything I have read from people who have actually completed one, have loved it. I want to improve with my photography, and I want to be able to look back years from now and see my kids growing daily, and remember our daily life that has long been forgotten. In addition to working on my photography "skills" I hope to finally get the hang of Lightroom and  Photoshop. So bear with me as my editing is all over the place. Ha! Hopefully I can stick with this project and push myself.









And one more from Day 4....as I loved this one too....


No comments: