Saturday, January 19, 2013

Another week has gone by.....


So another week down. I am really enjoying taking daily pictures, but I find we do the same things day in and day out....


My original photo is him actually laying down, and after some critiques I flipped it. I like this better, and even more so my son had a blast with this.


They were laughing so hard while I was trying to practice with these pictures. These two boys are a mess!


Getting ready for school. Or rather avoiding getting ready for school.


He was supposed to be working on his math facts and she was supposed to be in the other room.....



Playing around on his sister's bed....silly boy!



Love her expression here.....love her!


Jacoh's Thunder cake he has been asking for, for the last 6 months. He was so excited.....


Love my kids....they keep me laughing.....








No comments: