Saturday, January 12, 2013

365 Project


Well I have made it another week of taking my daily pictures. I really hope I can make it a whole year as I can't wait to make a book with all of my pictures. I am trying lots of different post processing techniques in Lightroom trying to figure out what different things do, trying different presets, seeing what I like and don't like. So saying that, nothing is doing to look consistent for now. 



Jeremiah showing me his "gun" he made out of train track pieces. 


Part of the train track Chris set up to play with.


Mom take a picture of me eating a banana!


Cheese!


Breakfast. It's what's for dinner.


Typical school morning in the Bantle household.



Gorgeous sunrise Friday morning. I actually did not do anything to this photo. The colors were amazing and even more amazing as the sun came up. Great start to the day :)


Well moving on to the next week......







No comments: