Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fife Photography Class Homework Week 2


Here I am in week 2 of my photography class through www.lessons.fifephotography.com. It is an online class, which is so convenient! I have learned a lot, but have so much more to learn. I think the scariest thing so far for me was actually moving my dial from the "A" (automatic) mode to the "M" (manual) mode. 



 These two pictures I was working on the break in pattern, plus lighting, as well as making my horizon straight. I had trouble with these pictures, primarily because my kids were up, and jumping all over the place, trying to "help" me set things up. :) Settings are ISO 1600, f5.6, 1/3 shutter.
This is another is another indoor break in pattern shot. It was in a different room of my house, with more windows. My settings were ISO 6400, f5.6, 1/15 shutter. I wish I had moved over just a little bit, centering more on my door. I was taking these during nap time and so was trying to hurry before my other 3 woke up.

This is another break in pattern, outside. It was cloudy and later in the afternoon. Settings ISO 800, f5.6, 1/60 shutter.

This final one is another outside break in patter with a larger object. Settings ISO 800, f5.6, 1/80 shutter.


Let me know what you think. Now on to week 3....

No comments: