Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lensbaby love

My sisters bought me a Lensbaby for my birthday and I am hooked. I am still learning how to use it, and am practicing on everything. It is such a creative lens. To make sure I continue to work with this lens, I joined a group of women to form a Lensbaby blog circle. I love seeing how other people are using this lens, and how creative everyone is!

Here are some examples from this month, some from the park on a warm day and some from today on a snow day.











To follow through the blog circle, please click here to see what Devon has done for this month. 








7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Jen said...

This is the perfect lens for the playground- I really like how the lensbaby works with the swirly slide. Great images.

Christy said...

What a cool set of images! I love the tree image and the first slide image, just awesome!!

Indy said...

Jen!!! These are amazing...I love watching you grow as the years go by :) SO much fun too!!

Utahdoula said...

OOOH that last one is awesome! Def. my favorite.

Janet said...

Gorgeous shots ♥

Ana Rosenberg said...

Beautiful Set!