Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Remember Me Project" January

One of my goals for this year is to actually get in some pictures with my kids. To be truthful, one of my goals last year was to at least take one good picture a month of myself and that didn't get far. I am way more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it. So this year to be more purposeful I am doing a monthly blog circle post, with the intention of showing shots I captured of my kids and I.

Obviously this post are shots taken on Christmas morning. I had been planning for months how I was going to capture this years Christmas morning. I had my interval timer remote, so I wouldn't have to think about hitting the shutter, it would just automatically do it for me. I thought about how I was going to set up everything, rearranged the dining room. Got everything set up that morning. The only thing I didn't think about was checking the batteries in the remote prior to 7am on Christmas morning. Yep dead. So I resorted to using the remote on phone so not quite as random as I had intended. Oh well. I still captured the memories.

The calm before the storm





So next month  I will be hopefully using my interval timer. :). This is a blog circle, so please click here to click on through all of the posts, and when you do you should end up here at the end. 




4 comments:

allison said...

So nice, Jen! Happy to be in the circle with you!

Melissa said...

Great job Jen!

Unknown said...

these are precious and such a great time for getting in the picture!

Anonymous said...

love it, I am the same way.
Tracy Mitchell