Saturday, January 31, 2015

Letter to my Children

Dear Kids,

This winter has been a challenge, being cooped up in the house. Between the cold weather and my heavy workload, we have not had a chance to just get out and let loose. So when a few weeks ago it was nice out, like 70+ degrees nice, we decided to walk to your school and play on your school playground. It was so fun watching the four of you play and listen to your stories about what you and your class friends do on the playground every day. Hopefully we continue creating these memories for years to come!

Love,

Mom

All these shots were taken with my new to me, Canon Elan 7 film camera, and 100mm lens. I used both Fuji 200 film and Kodak Gold 100 expired film I found laying around my house.







Please click here to follow through our blog circle, to see what the other ladies wrote to their children this month. 










2 comments:

Karigan Hale said...

Film - you are brave! These turned out wonderfully. Did you scan them in?

Jen B. said...

I sent them to a lab to develop them and they scanned them and email me the jPeg's.