Monday, September 2, 2013

CM Blog Circle: Motion Blur


So here we are again with my monthly Blog Circle group. This month the challenge was motion blur. I struggled with this one, just trying to get ideas. And then didn't realize until today that tomorrow was the 2nd...whoops.....this summer has been such a challenge. Anyway....motion blur is supposed to give you a sense of motion. Here are my shots. The first one, my niece was driving and the second my sister :), in case you were wondering.







Please follow the circle starting with Jennifer Reynolds to see what the other ladies in my group came up with. See you next month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the variety of motion you captured in this series, Jennifer! I think the first one is my favorite -- I am drawn to the abstract quality of it. So glad you participated this month!

Jen B. said...

Thanks Davina!