Sunday, September 29, 2013

Clickin Walk

I was able to participate in my local photo walk through the online forum Clickinmoms. All of my boys soccer games were canceled due to storms in the morning, which allowed me to then attend the walk. By the afternoon it was sunny and gorgeous outside. We met downtown at the Botanical Gardens. I have only been there one other time for a wedding, years ago. It's so pretty there. Here are some of my shots from the day. I made a collage of some of my favorites and posted them yesterday on FB, but thought I would post the individual shots here and added a few more.




















I had fun walking around with the other ladies that were there. So grateful  I was able to go, even though now it means my boys games will be rescheduled. Praying for no more game conflicts :)







1 comment:

Kelly wilson said...

These are beautiful Jen! So great to meet you at the walk!!