Friday, March 15, 2013

365 continued

I have said this before, but I am truly enjoying my 365 project. Some days I have a hard time picking out a picture, and others I have many to choose from that I want to use. But I am creating memories :)



My sweet niece playing some soccer.....love watching her play 

My sister had texted me that it was brutally cold. I did not believe her. She was right, I should have listened. Even the kids broke down and complained about how cold they were. He was having fun though.

My sweet cat Jack.

Playing with her brother.

He wanted to be like his big brother, and was trying to hang in the tree like a monkey. But he got stuck. I had to take a picture of it to torture him with when he is older. He was fine. Actually not the first time he, or even his brothers have been stuck on that same branch.

He was super excited I rescued Optimus Prime from the roof where his brother had thrown it. 

Love this weather :)

Tomorrow is Bon Jovi....sure would be nice to get some shots of that....






No comments: