Saturday, March 2, 2013

2013 CM Monthly Challenge: Food Photography

Here we are again. This month's blog circle challenge is focused on Food Photography. Which would seem pretty simple, but it is so not. Trying to capture food in a way to tell a story and make it seem appetizing is not easy. And when you have 4 children who constantly demand your attention, remembering to snap pictures while cooking, well....it doesn't happen in my house :). I finally decided to take a day and capture what I ate at each meal.....so here goes.










Well....I must confess. One of these I did not actually eat. Can you guess which one? 

Once you have, please go see what Jennifer Reynolds has for you.....see you next month!





6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hear you with the four kids demanding attention! It's hard! It looks like you ate some yummy food that day though. I want to come to your house to eat!

Catherine said...

I'm guessing you didn't eat the hotdog? ;)

Jen R said...

I love your concept of a series that chronicles what you ate in a day. And the fruit tart...beautiful.

Jen B. said...

Actually it was the fruit pizza that I didn't eat....it was beautiful though :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I too would have guessed the hotdog on the kids plate as the one you didn't eat. This is a great concept to chronicle the food you eat throughout the day. And I agree with you -- food photography is HARD!

Stacey said...

I want that second meal!! :) Looks delicious!! I'd hate to share what I eat some days, ha!