Sunday, February 3, 2013

Indoor Lighting-Week 2


So this week has been super busy, what with my middle son's birthday on Sat, trying to complete a report for my part time job, and general life busyness, I have had little to no time to work on my class assignment. I finally read the material last night, because I kept falling asleep while trying to read it over the past week. Not because it was boring, but because I am just that tired. I practiced a little this morning, and hopefully things will slow down so I can continue to work on this. Taking pictures inside is definitely not my strong area.....


I was working on making a silhouette. This is an east window at about 8am. I didn't think I would like this at all, but I really do. He was so excited to help me with my project :)



These two were taken a few minutes later, same lighting situation, both on the left side of the room. The first on the window sill, and the second one across the room. 

Something I have learned from this so far, is I actually do have light available in my house. My problem is I tend to forget to open my blinds. So this is at the very least getting me to open the blinds and windows in my house. Fresh air does a body good. Ha!

No comments: