Monday, November 30, 2015

Lensbaby blog circle

This last month I have been doing a gratitude project for my daily shots. I started off using my lensbaby lenses and intended to use them all month, but towards the end I began using other lenses. I have chosen some of my favorites from the month, and a few that didn't end up as my daily shots.

"Home" Where they are, is my home

"Color:

"Happiness" Pretty flowers bring happiness

"Nature"

"Laughter"

"Wisdom"

Our Saturday morning "routine"

"Beauty"

"Friendship"

Mother Nature's "Work"


And a couple of extra……




To follow through the blog circle, and see what the other ladies have shot this month, click here. Once you have moved through the circle, you should end up right back here. 









2 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful - love the 'extras' ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Love he moments captured! Thank you for joining us this month!