Friday, February 20, 2015

Letter to my Children





























To my children,

We had so many plans this weekend. We were going to get haircuts, we had dentist appointments and we were going to go to the zoo. And then the flu decided to visit us. So all of our plans were canceled. But we didn't let that stop us. We made do with playing in the backyard as it was a gorgeous day. You 4 are so inventive and creative. I watched several wresting matches, our dog being walked and just general chaos. It was so much fun. Some times it's nice to just slow down and spend time together.

Love,

Mom







 Please click here to follow through the blog circle, to see what the other ladies in my group wrote about for this month. 





3 comments:

Terri Collins said...

The flu is the worst! I hope everyone is feeling better!

Karigan Hale said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! I love the reminder that sometimes the most important moments are not the biggest :)

Kasey McCoy said...

Ah the flu, total bummer but it looks like fun was still had and what great weather! :)