Monday, October 20, 2014

Letter to my children

To my children,

The four of you are so active. All of the time. One of the highlights of my week is being able to watch you play soccer. Granted, only you boys are on teams right now, but some day soon my sweet daughter you will be too. All of you are so competitive, always wanting to score, to win. And when your teams are playing each other….. oh goodness! But the most important thing to me, is when I hear you laughing in joy while running on the field. I hope that never stops!

Love,

Mom

When you get to the bottom, please don't forget to click through the link to see my blog circle group members submissions for this month!










Please click here to move through the blog circle. :)



2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Isn't it amazing how much energy kids can have? I love that last picture of your daughter. So beautiful.

Terri Collins said...

Great pictures!! You do such a great job of capturing all this action! I look forward to those busy soccer days! We're just getting started with soccer in our house :)