Monday, June 16, 2014

Letter to my children

I have started another blog circle, and this time it is a monthly letter to my children. Every month I will write a letter to one of my children, or all, or whatever strikes me that month. :)

This letter is to all 4 of my children.

The four of you just blow me away. The love you have for one another, is so obvious. You love playing together, getting in mischief together, going on adventures. My sweet girl, you know if you are scared at night, you can go into your brothers' room and lay down with any of them, and the fear vanishes. You are each a support to one another, even when you are getting on each other's nerves.  I am so blessed that God chose me to be your mom. I can barely remember my life before you came to live with me. I can't wait to see what each day brings. Although one day, I would like the day to start later than 7am. :)

Love,

Mom










To follow the blog circle, please click here. See you next month :)

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

So sweet! You can see the connection they have with each other.

Unknown said...

They look like a fun bunch of kids!

Terri said...

What a fun group! I bet every day is a new adventure!!

Karigan Hale said...

Great mini-session. I love the inclusion of the handprint! :)