Thursday, January 2, 2014

CM Blog Post: Put Yourself in the Picture

This is the final post of my CM Blog circle for this year. I have really enjoyed the challenges each month, as it has made me think about what I am trying to capture. I also have loved seeing everyone else's interpretation of each topic. CM does not appear to be doing another blog circle challenge, but I am hoping to find another one to do this year. Anyway, this month's challenge was to get in the shot. That truly has been a challenge, because as much as I love taking pictures, I don't like to be in the actual photo. But here we go.
Selfie in the ornament

Christmas morning selfie….mommy what are you doing? We are ready to open presents!

We did it! Completed our 365 for 2013 :)

My sister's and I

Well that's it….please click here to follow our circle around. 




3 comments:

Bianca Klein said...

Congrats on finishing your 365, that's quite an accomplishment! Great job on this challenge. It's so fun to see everyone after a full year of photo challenges. Happy New Year, and be sure to get in touch if you're coming this way!

Jen Reynolds said...

I love the selfie in the ornament! And it's so impressive that you and the kids completed a 365- they look so enthusiastic about it. It's been great following your work this year.

Rebecca said...

Love these! :) hope you had a great holiday season.