Monday, December 2, 2013

CM Blog Circle : Creating Drama with Light

 It is time again for my monthly blog circle. Wow I can't believe the year is almost over. It sure has come up fast. This month's theme was about creating drama with light. There are so many things that can be done with this. Here are several examples of  my take on it.








This last one I had all the lights off and used the soft box light app on my iPad. 

So fun. Next month I have to put myself in the picture. Ugh :). To click on through the rest of my circle, start here. See you next month or next week if you are following my 365. 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the variety, Jennifer! The mask might be my favorite -- so fun that used an app for the creative lighting!

Anonymous said...

Love the fireplace picture.