Saturday, November 2, 2013

CM Blog Circle: Spookiness

Well here we are again. This month's Blog Circle challenge is Spookiness. Pretty appropriate for the month of October. I was so not worried about this one because I figured, Halloween, no problem. It wasn't until Thursday morning that I realized I only had one shot for this post. Whoops....thankfully my neighbors decorated for Halloween and saved the day...LOL.







And I can't forget the kids dressed up....



My original plan was to do a bunch of spider shots, but I only have the one. This guy still freaks me out when I look at him...

I hope you enjoyed my shots. Please click here to move on through the circle! See you next month




1 comment:

Jen Reynolds said...

The skeleton in the green tattered clothes with the chains...very creepy. And that spider, yikes, I'm kind of glad you didn't find more. Great job with the spookiness.