Sunday, June 2, 2013

Clickin Moms-Beautiful Ugly

So I have been doing a blog circle with the Clickin Mom's forum since January. I was all prepared to complete my post on Friday, and well, we got more weather, and I have been without power and cable until this afternoon. The posts had to be ready to go live this morning, and since I had no idea when I was getting power and internet back, I couldn't commit to completing my post in time. So bummed. I thought I would post my pictures anyway, since I did take them and all.....

Our theme this month was Beautiful Ugly....my take on it was well.....the aftermath of mother nature's fury...these were taken at my sister's house and the surrounding area. This has been my life for the last month. As it has been for so many in this area. My niece helped me take some of these, as some were taken while driving trying to get back from some of the churches that were helping my sister/family.








And Never mind...we were able to get me included....so yay. Please click on through Here


6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh, that last one brought tears to my eyes. We're praying for you guys.

Andrea Kavanagh said...

So sorry you had to experience this :( great photos

Catherine M. said...

We've been thinking of you and your neighbours up here in Canada as well! Sorry you are going through this. You have captured some very powerful images and I'm really glad that you have been able to share them.

Misty said...

I'm glad you are all safe. These photos are just humbling, and reminds me to be thankful for what God has given me. Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

Speechless. Great photos and glad you are safe, thanks for sharing!

Jen Reynolds said...

Thanks for sharing these images. It's hard to imagine the devastation that so many are dealing with.