Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2013 CM Monthly Challenge: Interesting Perspectives

Another month has gone by. Hard to believe....this month's blog circle topic is Interesting Perspectives. I have struggled trying to figure out what  I wanted to do. I finally remembered I had taken some wide angle shots in January at the park.



I actually used this last one in my 365 for that day...Loved the colors in it, and it just feels peaceful. 

With this next one I was going for a vanishing point perspective with the train. I am not sure what I feel about this shot, but since I have not been stopped at a train since, at least with my camera at the ready, I couldn't try again. 


This last one is probably my favorite of the five, at least for this exercise. I just thought it was cool....


I hope you enjoyed my take on this topic. Please click forward to see what Davina's take is on this topic. See you next month!







3 comments:

Catherine said...

I like your last shot, it makes us wonder what it is!

Melinda said...

Wonderful photos! I especially like the last one and the reflected tree. Well done!

meredith said...

Beautiful. That last shot is intriguing and totally mysterious. :)