Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lensbaby Love

Last month one of the ladies in our blog circle posted pictures from her Lensbaby circular fisheye lens and I fell in love with it. So I splurged….this lens is very unique, certainly not one for everyday use. I haven't quite figured it out yet, as in I have no idea if I have things in focus. But I plan on continuing to practice with it. I can see some fun happening this summer for sure.

These are from our dentist visit today, and the boys playing with the train afterwards.







These are of the sunset and evening sky



To see what the rest of the blog circle did, please click here to move through the circle to see what everyone else has submitted. Thanks for looking…..



6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing storytelling! I'm in awe!

Janet said...

Wonderfully done!!

Radhika said...

Love fisheye, I got this lens a week ago, still playing around with it. <3 these shots

Indy said...

WOW Jen!! These are fantastic!! Ahhh....now I need this too!!

Utahdoula said...

Very cool! I agree, focus is a struggle. I have generally just stopped down as much as possible and hoped for the best. I need to work on that, and if I find any tricks I'll let you know!

Jen said...

These are wonderful! The train images seem even more fun with this lens and I love the sunset with the curving horizon. I do not need another lens on my wish list!