Friday, August 2, 2013

Clickin Moms: Mobile Phone

This month's blog circle challenge from Clickin Moms is Mobile Phone. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for this month, as my preference is to use my camera for everything, rather than my iPhone. I typically use my phone for quick, snapshots and use my "big" camera for everything else.

Well last weekend I was on the OU Campus getting family pictures done and decided that would be a perfect place to capture some shots with my iPhone. I did no editing at all with these, they are captured "as is" :)









The last one is probably my favorite of the bunch, as I love how the light is falling in the picture. Even though it is OU, (I went to Texas, and therefore have mixed feelings about it) it truly is a beautiful campus. And I guess I am going to have to get over myself, as my kids have already told me they are going to play football for OU. 

For another take on this challenge please go to Bianca's blog, to follow the circle around. See you next month. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful campus! I love the phone booth shot and the last shot with the sun flare. So pretty!